- Pew: 30% of US adults have used online dating; 12% found a committed relationship from it TechCrunch
- Online Dating: The Virtues and Downsides Pew Research Center
- Americans Are Split On Online Dating—but Swipe More Than Ever WIRED
- Online dating goes mainstream despite some doubts: US survey Yahoo News
- More Americans are using online dating than ever before, but it still sucks Digital Trends
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.